Bartell Forward Compaction
When it comes to compaction, we took a long look at what was missing from the field. Features that make your life easier shouldn’t be optional. You’ll find more standard features on Bartell compactors, than anywhere else.
Bartell forward plates are innovative, hard-hitting, and low maintenance.
- Robust throttle controls – Why should you have to bend over and run next to your machine to make it stop? You’ll find conveniently mounted throttle controls standard on every piece of compaction in our lineup
- Retractable Wheel kits – make it much easier to move your equipment to the site. Flip them down and roll. They simply lock up when you don’t need them
- Lifting bales – Maybe your work site is far off the beaten path? Every plate has a robust lifting bale to make it easier to move your equipment when a wheel kit won’t do
- Close to the Edge – Need to compact close to an edge? You can get right up against it with our straight-edge plate design
- Sealed belt guards – Sometimes a single rock is all it takes to throw a belt. Our new sealed cover design keeps rocks out and still cools properly
- Water tanks – Our models BCF1570 and BCF2150 come with water tanks standard. You bet your asphalt won’t stick