The BEF 275 Multiplane offers the user a machine of compact proportions giving outstanding performance rates in preparing and planing concrete floors. The infinately variable depth control allows for precision planing and texturing whilst maintaining maximum cutter life.
The unique design of the cutter drum – with six shafts and heavy duty cutters – means that the BEF 275 can be used for both preparation and heavy duty planing work. In common with most other machines of this type, the rotation of the BEF 275 drum allows for cutting on a ‘downward motion’ where some of the cutting energy is used to propel the machine forward.
- Cleaning and Texturing concrete and asphalt
- Removal of paint, rust, grease, ice deposits, line markings, and concrete laitance
- Concrete reduction and scabbling
- Removal of roof chippings
- Grooving applications
- Removal of waterproof membranes from bridge and car park decks