The BEF 500 Multiplane Skidsteer is a concrete and asphalt planer that has been produced particularly for the larger Skidsteerloader with a full 500mm (19.7 inch) working width and integrated hydraulic power. It is designed to achieve high work rates on large scale jobs.
Most popular ‘Bobcat’ type Skidsteer loaders are suitable as drive units for the BEF 500 providing they are continuously rated to meet the power and flow characteristics shown in the product specifications. Full details of power requirements and a list of attachment / conversion kits are available upon request. Like the BEF 360, the cutting head is fully floating and totally isolated from the movement of the power unit.
- Cleaning and Texturing large areas of concrete and asphalt
- Heavy duty concrete reduction and scabbling
- Grooving applications on both roads and runways
- Removal of waterproof membranes from bridge and car park decks
- Thermoplastic line removal
- Removal of paint, grease, adhesive and concrete laitance