The features and benefits of owning a Bartell BG series gasoline powered generator.
- AVR – Auto Voltage Regulation for “clean power”. Keeps voltage within 3% (+/-) of rated voltage.
- Brushless Alternator – No brushes to change, unlike brush type alternators which require replacement every 200 hours.
- Genuine CooperTM brand GFCI Outlets – High quality electrical components that eliminate the possibility of shock to the operator.
- Master Circuit Breaker – Eliminates damage of alternator and components.
- Voltage Meter – For easy monitoring of generator performance. 12 volt DC Outlet – provides 6.2 amps of DC power.
- ETL Certification – All electrical components are built to North American safety standards.
- EPA Certified Overhead Valve Engines – Built to meet EPA regulations for North America.
- Large Fuel Tanks – Ensures 8 hours of run time on a single tank.
- Standard Wheel Kits – for ease of maneuverability.
- Roll Cage – Ensures protection of all components within the frame.
- Electric Start (7kw Only) – For ease of starting and includes sealed battery.