The DFG 250 is available in 3 phase electric or petrol engine powered versions and is ideally suited for the grinding of most types of concrete floors. The machine has a dust extraction port for dust free operation when used in conjunction with SPE vacuums. The rear wheels are mounted on a pivoting axle which allows the weight and balance of the machine to be altered according to the job specification and requirements. To aid operator comfort the handle bars are mounted on rubber vibration damped clamps. The machine also has a facility for the application of water at the head when wet grinding is required.
- Removal of dry crystallised (ATA) and wet adhesives
- Slurry grinding on water miscible products
- Provides superb preparation profile for thin film coating (eliminates shadowing)
- Accurate grinding of large concrete areas
- Re-profiling of old concrete floors
- Removal of old coatings and contaminates
- Grinding and finishing of resin based terrazzo