The DFG460 has all the benefits of the popular single and twin head DFG machine but also allows the operator to grind medium to large areas to a fine finish eliminating swirl marks that can be left by conventional grinding methods. A direct drive system, coupled with heavy duty gearbox ensures maximum torque being available at the grinding heads. The DFG 460 machine comes in 110V, 230V single phase and 400 or 460V 3-phase single speed versions for general grinding tasks, and also 230V single phase and 318~415V 3-phase variants for more precise grinding and polishing.
- Accurate grinding of concrete surfaces
- Re-profiling of old concrete floors
- Removal of old coatings and contaminates
- Grinding and finishing of resin based and tiled terrazzo
- Provides ideal preparation for thin film coating