A heavy-duty wet and dry drill
Our new DMC6D wet/dry convertible drills allow the operator the choice of wet drilling with water feed or dry drilling with through-the-spindle dust extraction. The specially made gear box port allows quick, tool-free conversion. These machines bring a whole new level of seriousness to the jobsite. No detail was overlooked. This drill is designed to be the most dependable, heavy-duty and efficient tool possible. The all-new super performance motors are robust and efficient.
- Motor housing, gear box and gear plate are all made from magnesium alloy for minimal weight and maximum strength. The all-metal construction allows for both improved cooling and increased durability.
- The smart electronic motor control includes soft start, current and thermal overload as well as a very useful load warning system and indicator light.
- The tough construction also extends to the three speed oil bath gear box, with mechanical clutch and integrated water feed system.
- The 60mm mounting neck can also mount into a rig for even larger drilling jobs.
- The two-in-one spindle offers both 1-1/4″ UNC and 1/2″ BSP and has a built-in anti-seize ring.
- The Anti-vibration side handle is the first of its kind reducing stress on the operator
- Includes GFCI, wrench, 5/8”-11 bit adapter, tool case, water feed and vacuum port.