Precision and speed at it’s finest.
Bartell ride-on power trowels have been engineered to meet the professional contractor for a lightweight, high production machine with easy maintenance characteristics. The TS78 is our most popular ride-on power trowel. It is a mid-sized ride-on with a proven track record of efficiency and durability. Bartell’s TS78 is truly a versatile machine which meets the needs of the professional floor finisher.
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering.
- Dual mode non overlapping blades provide a consistently smooth finish while clip-on float discs or disc pan floats can be attached for superior float operations.
- U’ joint couplings furnish reliable drive shaft torque.
- Precision machined, tight tolerance spider plate assemblies provide exceptional balance and long life.
- High speed for superior finishing.
- Proven Bartell gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
- Standard light kit and seat adjuster features.